12.3.12

favorites in 2012 so far...


i have to start off my favorite things with the amazing sunshine we have had here in San Diego. this weekend was perfect for a friend's wedding and I can't wait to start spending weekends with my toes in the sand!


speaking of weddings two of my favorites are from this past weekend.

i love a new scarf and i got the cutest one as a m.o.h. gift. love it!

merona
blue bold floral scarf
target

i then splurged on white shoes...tory birch did you say?

tory birch
white reva ballerina flats
nordstrom

and a couple favorites that have stood the test of time. well okay the boots are from Christmas and the ring is from a couple Christmas' ago...that's pretty long for this girl :)

enzo angiolini
saylem - riding boots
nordstrom


tiffany & co
paloma picasso - hammered ring



and...a book. i do have a brain in my head, yes i do...

world war z
max brooks
amazon


yes, i have written about zombies before and my enjoyment for them has grown as i read this account of the zombie apocalypse.

oh what fun my favorite things are...

No comments:

Post a Comment