9.9.10

Zombies!

So I kinda think zombie's are pretty cool and every zombie movie I've ever seen has made me laugh. I guess there is a more intelligent way to look at zombie's and I'm intrigued. Paste Magazine wrote an article on an advanced English class being offered at The University of Blatimore on, well, zombies.

http://edwardkhoo.com/zombie-food-pyramid/

here's the Paste article:
University of Baltimore Course Wakes Up Students with the Undead :: Culture :: News :: Paste

here's an article from the university itself:
The University of Baltimore Newsroom

who's in for the next San Diego Zombiewalk?

while you're at it, make sure you're an organ donor! you could save live's, maybe even after a zombie attack...

And, for those of you who haven't, start dreaming up how you would escape/survive a zombie attack...it's kinda fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment